Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving, IPAD's, and Stuff


All the kids seem to love the IPAD's.  we have lots of educational APPS (and some fun games).  They all are learning some great skills and if it makes you feel lost, they all seem to have great skills and knowledge of how to use the IPAD.



Mrs. Thomas brought in her Army hat from back during the World War times.  We look like we could do some marching!






 Just killing time waiting for Thanksgiving dinner.  We (I) chose to have our school Thanksgiving dinner in our romm.  An extra 300 guests and parents in the cafe' seems to mess up our routine.  Soooooo we decorated our tables and had some nice music in the background and ate.  we had a couple of guests eat with us and the children were great.  We all gave thanks before we ate and just like family we didnot start until everyone was seated and we had to stay at the table until the last person was finished.




Nana Betty ate with Dakota.











Mrs. Thomas showed up after we were all finished, but Dakota and Adam kept her company while she ate!




I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving break.  I hope we all heal and get better during this week off.  Come back next week well rested and ready to work for 17 and a half school days before Christmas Break,  (Which starts of December22.  Dec. 21 is a half day.)  Not that I am counting down!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment